- OpenTTCN cross-platform development and runtime environment runs on multiple platforms beyond Windows (Linux, MacOS etc.) and has long maintenance lifecycle.
- Native TTCN-2 support next to TTCN-3 in the same virtual machine makes OpenTTCN unique and unmatched by any other tool available in the market. Same adapters can be used for both TTCN-2 and TTCN-3 interchangeably. Full TTCN-2 to TTCN-3 converter (available as an option) adds even more options to integration plans and migration strategy.
- Eclipse-based IDE and GFT log viewer facilitates visual development and execution of test suites and analysis of test results.
- Command-line tools for power users facilitate embedding and integration.
- Native visual debugger of TTCN-3 source code helps pinpointing problems in test suites more easily.
- High-quality TTCN-3 and ASN.1 compiler catches most test suite errors during compile-time. No late surprises at run-time due to skipped or missing compile-time semantic checks if test suite changes or needs to be locally maintained.
- Develop adapters in C, C++, Java, C# and run them on a platform of your choice using OpenTTCN built-in capabilities for geographical distribution of adapters.